Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Edit The Montage Of Any Video Game You Want











About:

I will edit your montage of the video game you want. I will edit your best clips doing the best montage you can see. It'll have cinematics, a great sync with the chosen song, color correction, visual effects and if you want extras like motion tracks or subtitles. Depending on the number of clips and the duration of the edit you will have three different rates. You also have an extra if you need that I finish your montaje in record time. During the editing period we will keep in touch and I will send you some preview so you can see how your montage evolves. Any questions or suggestions don't doubt to tell me.

Reviews


:

Seller did a great job and is very nice to work with.

:

Super nice guy who is very understanding and easy to communicate with!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment