Friday, March 27, 2020

Professional Color Correction And Color Grading











About:

Hi there, Welcome to my Color correction and color grading gig



My Name is Arif Khan, I am working As a professional colorist and animator for last 5 years. I am using adobe premiere pro cc for color correction and color grading.



I am offering color correction and color grading services for these types of videos

.
  • Interviews videos
  • Promo clips
  • Music videos
  • Real Estate footage
  • Raw footage
  • Short film
  • Drama
  • Personal videos
  • Vlogs footage
  • GoPro footage
  • Advertisement


And much more



Please contact me if you want to discuss your videos with me then  contact me freely.

I am available here 24/7.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent color correct and a fantastic job on correcting the audio by removing the hiss. Five Sgtart work! Excellent seller. Will order, again!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for this amazing feedback i really appreciate it i would love to work with you on more projects 😊

Seller's Response:

Colorist has done an excellent job, I am very satisfied with the final result.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for this outstanding feedback ot really means a lot and i appreciate it 🙂

Seller's Response:

Very professional, and helpful...amazing job, I would definitely recommend him.




No comments:

Post a Comment