Monday, March 2, 2020

Edit 30 Seconds Promotional Video And Short Video Ads











About:

Hello! I will edit a video for you in a cheaper price but higher quality. I specialize in promotional videos, short video ads and adventure films. I shot and edited a couple of promotional video for municipalities, local resorts and local brands here in the Philippines. I can offer 1-3 revisions for the videos to ensure that it will definitely meet your standards and what you want. You can check my videos at youtube and in my facebook page. Thanks a lot! God bless!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job and very fast!!!

Seller's Response:

Great work again

:

This is the second time I buy video editing from him. He overdelivers. I'll use him again. And again. And again.

:

Great buyer! Easy to communicate! Gives clear, detailed and precise instructions making it easy for me to work and deliver the right quality video.

:

He did a great job at choosing the right music to add emotions to the video. He corrected every detail we asked for and even some errors that we didn't spot. We already recommended him to a marketing colleague!!




No comments:

Post a Comment