Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Put What You Want In This Video Of Victoria Station In London











About:

I will digitally insert your image, logo, text or video in this advertising panel located in victoria station in London. The ideal resolution of your image is 500x260 pixels, however I can fit anything, if your image is in a different resolution I might have to crop some of it or make it smaller in order to make it fit. If you want the animation in the billboard like in my example, order the premium version and all I need from you is your logo and your slogan, very simple! here are your options:



basic - $5: I can add one image OR text, static on the billboard



standard - $10: I can add your image and slogan, static on the billboard, or your own video



premium - $15: I can add your logo and slogan animated on the billboard exactly like in my example



FULL HD QUALITY FOR ONLY $5 EXTRA (otherwise created in half hd)



Please note your content will not be shown in vicotria station in London in real life, this is a visual effects gig.

Reviews


:

the best thing was that he made modifications several times to satisfy me........i would must say, that he will make his full effort to make your project perfectly ,everyone should must try here once.

:

Wow! Probably the nicest gentleman on Fiverr! And what an amazing gig. Thank you.

:

incredible thank you

:

Excellent service once again, thank you so much!

:

Excellent reactions to requests for changes (which were from my oversight at the beginnning) Very, very pleased and will definitely use again




No comments:

Post a Comment