Friday, December 25, 2020

Add Motion Graphics To Your Videos











About:

If you want to have great and good quality motion graphics this is the gig for you! I will do any type of motion graphics like the shown video or more!



  • I can add animations to your logo
  • I can add lower thirds
  • I can add important information to your video
  • I can make a travel animation in a planisphere
  • I can add infographics to your video
  • And more!


Very important!!!

If you are going to order please send me a message before so we can talk about your project. Every project is different and I want to give you an accurate quote, so please send me a message, thanks!



Why hire me?

I'm a new Video editor/Motion Graphics designer freelancer. With me you can be 100% sure I will do my best to make your project the best and unique. I know there are more people in this page that have more reviews or more projects, but with me you can know for sure I will be with you anytime and I will provide you a good quality service for a good price.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment