Sunday, December 6, 2020

Edit Your Special Events Videos











About:

Note:Please CONTACT ME BEFORE placing order!

Hi there, I'm Toheed I am a Professional Video Editor

I am Making Videos on YouTube.

I have Two year experience in Video Editing. Recently, I have Completed my

Professional Video Editing Course.



I am available to do PROFESSIONAL & QUICK editing/post-production on:



  • Special Events Video i.e Birth Day, Wedding Etc.
  • Professional Video
  • Friendly Environment
  • Your Satisfaction


   There’s a massive demand for online content in today’s thriving Internet and social media               market, from pre-roll commercials to funny viral. I have the tools and experience to bring

   your idea's to fruition.



If you have any Complaint please Contact me.



I am online 24/7

You can contact me anytime you want.

Reviews


:

Seller did a good job and this was my 18th project successfully completed with the raotoheed. Will give more project of mine in the future..

:

Seller cheated my by providing me the copyright content. Not expecting this from you bro..

:

Good work bro..

:

Great Experience working with you!!

:

Good work bro.




No comments:

Post a Comment