Sunday, December 6, 2020

Edit Your Funny Gaming Youtube Videos











About:

**IMPORTANT TO NOTE: I WILL ONLY ACCEPT ONE ORDER AT A TIME TO MINIMIZE AN OVERLOAD OF WORK. CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU ORDER**



In this gig, I will edit your gaming content (I specialize in Fortnite/Minecraft/Roblox, but can do other appropriate games) like Fe4rless or Ceeday would, with tons of memes, jokes, and silly edits. I can also try different types of editing styles if you'd like, but I can't promise it'll be as good as you envision.



THINGS TO NOTE:

  • I tend to go the quality over quantity route, so I tend to take a while editing videos. If your order takes longer than the timeframe provided, then this isn't because I abandoned your project, it's because I'm editing it thoroughly. If for any reason I need to abandon a project, I will contact you and give you a full refund.
  • I will not edit anything containing mature content, and I will edit out any and all profanity.
  • I do YouTube, too, so I understand wanting your videos to be perfect, so this package comes with unlimited revisions, just as long as they don't go on for too long.


GAMES I AVOID:

  • COD
  • PUBG
  • LOL
  • CS:GO


I use a video editing software called Wondershare Filmora and have about 1-2 years of experience.

Reviews


:

I've used this seller many times now and would highly recommend them for any video editing. They have excellent editing and subtitling skills and a wicked sense of humour that helps the videos "pop".

:

Absolute legend. Such a shame they are taking a break from this, I'd use them full time!

:

very cool person and gig but just manage time better xD other than that great job

:

Excellent editor very skilled and a wicked sense of humour!

:

Good and good and good




No comments:

Post a Comment