Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Professional Video Editing Or Green Screen Edit











About:

Thank you for taking your time to study my offer.



If you are looking for professional video editing, corrections, basic animation, presentations, slideshows and more, my services are the perfect choice for you! I am a freelance video editor that can get the job done quickly and accurately.



If you are wondering what types of services you could request, please take a look:
  • improve quality (color correction, lights, contrast, stabilization),

  • cut out/merge footage parts,
  • insert objects, mask footage
  • special effects (transitions, title reveals, frames and more),
  • if you would like something that is not listed above, please contact me and we would probably be able to collaborate and create the presentation you need


I am also able to edit your Green Screen videos and insert your own clips, photos in the background (please check my GIG portofolio).



I can return Full HD quality videos in various output formats.



NOTE: Always ask for my availability. I have to see the video footage and discuss the editing requests before ordering!

Reviews


:

Great work, thank you!

:

Great guy who does great work :)

:

My second time using Vlad for his service, and just as great an experience as the first time! Looking forward to doing this monthly!

:

Very professional, smooth, easy, clear, and timely - will definitely be using Vlad again and recommending him to anyone I come across!

:

Awesome work, Vlad. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment