Friday, December 11, 2020

Edit Your Csgo Demos In A Montage Fashion











About:

Using your Counter-strike GO demos, I will create the highest quality montage-edits I can. We can talk before the gig to ensure there are no mis-understandings about it.



**PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER**



You can choose the music or I can, it's all up to you.



I have many edits on my youtube channel: http://youtube.com/c/cuddlemeufk



**DEMO files MUST be GOTV Demos**

**Upon delievery - I retain all intellectual property rights on the work created.**

Reviews


:

very good and awsome work

:

I bought this gig beacuse i suck at CSGO montage making, and let me tell you! it was worth every penny i spent :D Really awesome guy to communicate with too <3! Def gonna buy this again when i need a CS montage!

:

Very fast, effective and friendly moviemaker :)

:

Fantastic edit and great communication! 10/10 would recomment

:

Amazing edit, he really was friendly and communicated all the time if you ever want an edit, come to this guy!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment