Friday, December 11, 2020

Professional Video Editing In 24 Hours











About:

Welcome to my gig.

My name is David. I'm a professional video editor.

I have completed over 150 projects and counting, just on Fiverr.

I'm a an expert when it comes to video editing.

I can provide professional video editing or edit your corporate video in 24 hours.

If you need help with video production, feel free to contact me.



Also i have a paid source of royalty free photos/videos/audio..

Precisely here's what i can do:



  •     Cutting/Cropping
  •    Transitions
  •    Color Correction/Grading
  •    Titles/Subtitles
  •    Intro & Outro Animations
  •    Motion Graphics
  •    Free Royalty Music
  •    Video & Sound Effects
  •    Green Screen Editing
  •    Reducing Background Noise
  •    Stabilization
  •    Enhancing Quality
  •    Template Editing
  •    Lower Thirds



I'm available 24/7, order now!

My portfolio:

| https://drive.google.com/open?id=1aoyM61CezBfYVn8_liGSlRS-PQbBXwwC |

Reviews


:

Excellent and professional work

:

Thank you for the best video.

:

Perfect job!!

:

Excellent work, amazing seller.

:

Too much faking understanding written English; the instructions just were not followed despite extra time being allowed.




No comments:

Post a Comment