Tuesday, December 8, 2020

A Montage From Your Game Clips Csgo Pubg Etc











About:

I offer here the editing of their clips or videos they have collected.



I will produce a well-edited video game montage of your clips on Call of Duty, CS:GO, PUBG Etc.



I can edit on Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects






  1. Color grading
  2. Fast cut
  3. Choose royalty free music
  4. Clip
  5. Footages
  6. Games
  7. Download clips from you're twitch
  8. Cut You best gameplay and mix
  9. Amazing transitions
  10. Game intro and outro


Reviews


:

im not sure as i apparently have had my purchase but could be a mistake the guy is probably genuine i left a message and hope he is as got a basic and a standard,, i don't agree with for getting me not contacting, or anything just saying items delivered no as unreal to be existent as my man hoods gold lol i don't want this man to have a bad review please its for sellers stop it and one star will go five if replys message sent just know 1 to 2 days i would imagine i was also a first time fiver buyer so have i knoobed it

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment