Thursday, December 3, 2020

Make Professional Video Editing And Post Production











About:

★ PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING ★



I have 4+ experience as video editing and motion graphic work
I use both Adobe premiere pro for video editing ,color grading and after effects for motion graphics work.



I will provide  professional video editing+ color grading + cinematic look start from only 30$



For 30$, you will get


★ Up to 15 min professional edit with cinematic color grading





For 50$, you will get


★ Up to 15 min professional edit with cinematic color grading, motion graphics, lower 3rd




For 100$, you will get


★ Up to 30 min professional edit with cinematic color grading, lower thirds,logo intro,outro and other motion graphics work







I can edit
TV shows
YouTube video 

wedding
Social media

Short clips

Music videos
Vlog

green screen and so on


I’m here 24/7 , knock me anytime.



★ Satisfaction and 100% money back Guaranteed 





Reviews


Seller's Response:

great guy and great gig. We started from a simple story board and ended up with great video. I was boring with my revisions but he did all of that. I will hire him again for future projects

Seller's Response:

Thanks a Lot,

Seller's Response:

Naimul turned this around super fast, and such that it barely needed any updates. Really pleased with how it turned.

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot.

:

Really appreciate Naimul, for his support with high quality edits done at the speed of light. I know it is hyperbolic but I could no better expression to talk about his eagerness to help and prompt deliveries. The best part is that he always does his best which is more than the most will need for their edits.




No comments:

Post a Comment