Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Create An Epic Wedding Photo Slide Show Video











About:

Thanks for checking my service, please message me any time, I am making sure you get the epic wedding slide show video in the world.

Read This instruction below:1. Message me first before you ordering, I can send you more samples.

2. The video output will be 1920x1080 Ultra HD, MP4 format or any format that you want.

3. Fiverr only allow upload 1 minute sample, I have more than 1 minute sample too, please ask me.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Impressive speed and high quality!

:

Her service could not be more professional! The end result is perfect.

:

really great work and always helpful and very friendly. Would order again and again. thx

:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Janfreude. I really appreciate your patience because we are live in the different time zone. I look forward to working with you again in the future ^_^.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment