Sunday, December 20, 2020

Professional Video Editing











About:

Hi there, my name is Nathan and I am offering my professional video editing services exclusively here on Fiverr. I can edit your wedding videos, real estate, quadcopter/flying videos, promotions, commercials, short clips, music videos and much more.

I can add advanced sound effects and visuals, cool transitions, beautiful title effects, lower thirds, remove shaking, audio sync and more!



I am always up to date with the latest Premiere Pro and After Effects Software



• The final video can be rendered in any format of your choice

• I always render the video to the Highest Quality

ADDITIONAL revisions are included if you are not fully satisfied

• Speedy delivery is also available as an extra gig



Please Note: The whole process of editing your video is a complex task. Please take a minute to give me a quick description of what you want, so I can be positive on what you need. I am online all day, so I will get back to you quickly. Can't wait to get started working with you!



PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING

I will be online 24/7

Thank You!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you. I will order again.

:

Always a pleasure working with you

:

Thank you!

:

Quick responses, efficient in providing revisions.

:

Phenomenal work! I will return back for additional video editing.




No comments:

Post a Comment