Sunday, December 27, 2020

Professionally Edit Your Videos











About:

I can professionally edit videos and do post production on films, short clips, interviews etc.



The service includes:



  • Product Promotional Videos
  • Whiteboard Videos
  • Screen recording Videos
  • Advanced video/picture and audio effects,
  • Transitions
  • Title effects
  • Cutting & adding music in the right timing
  • Audio sync
  • Subtitles
  • Photo & Video Slideshows and many more!




  • I can provide any file format you would like
  • Will deliver the highest quality.
  • Unlimited Revisions included


I am using Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Adobe After Effects CC.



Please note: Please try to give me a quick description of what you want, so I can be sure I can do what you need.

I am online 24/7, I'll get back to you ASAP and we can get started.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fantastic work

:

Thank you for your work.

:

Seller did EXACTLY as described, and even more beautiful than I imagined. Very talented!!! I will definitely use for future gigs.

:

He was very responsive and quick to get the work done. I would definitely recommend him.

:

Yes, He is perfect




No comments:

Post a Comment