Monday, December 7, 2020

Edit Your Video For You











About:

Hi there, are you looking someone to do your video editing? Then you are in the right place.

For $5 I will do simple editing work for videos under 10 minutes. My service will include adding royalty free music to your video, cutting, add text, improve colour/add filters, create thumbnail for you, improve your overall video and much more 



Otherwise it is important to contact me first, share your video with me and we discus your project first. Be sure I will be very affordable and reliable.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Ella is really but really great to work with and she listen very careful to your needs and will work immediately on it and do it and do it over again till you are satisfied. I will be definitely back to her for another gig. thank you so much Ella !!! Big kiss

:

Great first project... very happy to have found a go-to resource for my video editing needs...

:

Gerne wieder. Schnelle Kommunikation und gute Arbeit.

:

Fast communication and good work. Thanks a lot.

:

Seller outlined their understanding of the project in writing before starting to ensure that details were understood correctly then started project immediately after my confirmation and delivered FAR sooner than deadline. Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment