Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Make A Music Video Out Of Your Footage











About:

Make sure to contact me before placing an order so I can get a good idea of what you're looking for :)



Have you got some footage that you want to share with others? A music video is a fun way to share that footage on Facebook, Youtube, or anywhere else!



I'll take travel footage, wedding footage, or any other kind of video and put it together into a fun or expressive music video, and I'll do it quickly ;D



Pricing mostly depends on the amount of footage you send me. No matter how long or short your video, I will enhance the color and cut it specifically to the song!

Reviews


:

chipsb was super responsive throughout this process, and not only did he make sure that the end result was exactly what I had envisioned, but he got the project done faster than I expected! I will definitely be using this service again in the future.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment