Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Create Memorial Photo Slideshow Into Video











About:

Memorial photo slideshow video like Funeral services, wedding Memories, birthday, action, real estate video etc.

 



I will do my work until you became Satisfied with my work. so, here is a chance for you to get the best product without any worries. 

Send your Memorial Pictures to me for converting it in live moments.



  • Maximum photos unlimited. 
  • Videos. (Just for Standard & Premium order).
  • Minimum photos 5.



Your product photo slideshow video will consist of the following material:



  • Good Filters
  • Transitions
  • Background Music 
  • Effects 
  • subtitles (if you want).
  • 1080 HD. 
  • Customer Satisfaction.  



 I will completely set and check the brightness, contrast, filters & other important things of the photo slideshow video before delivering you.



If you have any questions regarding photo slideshow video, feel free to contact me before ordering.





Note:

please let me know if you are going to use on YouTube and other sites , because it may cause copyright strike on your channel, so i will find the copyright free music for your photo slideshow video which you can freely use on YouTube and other social media platforms without any copyright strike. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This was a great experience. They were very patient with me in setting the video for my father's funeral

Seller's Response:

Thanks , your support and kinds words really helpful for me.

Seller's Response:

Very satisfied with the work produced. Ajmal was very prompt on communication and very understanding on requirements. Highly recommend his work. All the best

Seller's Response:

thank you Jay for your kind words and support, appreciated! :-)

Seller's Response:

Very understanding and helpful. He was very kind when I forgot a few things to add. He is very quick in communication. He did a great job for me and very quickly. I will use again. Highly recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment