Monday, December 7, 2020

Professional Video Editing











About:

Welcome to my Gig…!!

If you are looking for a professional video and audio editing services then you are in a right place.



I can do any type of editing and post production on movies,short clips,youtube and udemy videos,wedding,brand,promotions videos..The service includes advanced visual and sound effects, amazing fancy transitions, gorgeous title effects, shake removal, cutting & adding music in the right timing, audio sync and many more.



Some short Overview of the editing services are

  • ·   Remove unwanted parts and noise e.g groaning,hiss etc
  • ·   Cut,Crop & Combine or merge your video and audio files
  • ·   Color Correction
  • ·   Awesome photoslide video show 
  • ·   Add or Remove audio or music
  •     Intro/outro provided by you
  • ·   Adjust volume level
  •     Add or Remove logo
  •     Add text and subtitles
  •     Add awesome borders to your video
  •     Full HD format or any format you want
  •     Unlimited revision if it will be my mistake

 

100% satisfaction guaranteed .

Video duration 5 min per Gig

 

Please Contact me before placing an order I’m online 24/7..!!

Thanks..!!

 

Reviews


:

This was my first time working with Asad but it won’t be the last. He was prompt to reply, communicated well and got the job done very quickly and very well. He was even did a bit extra beyond my original request which was really helpful.

:

Asad is really easy to work with and communicate with. He got my projects done really quickly and really well. He's open to feedback and happy to adjust things until I'm satisfied.

:

Asad did a great job, professional, on time and great quality. I will definitely use him again and i can highly recommend him, thanks Asad

:

Always fantastic to work with! Highly recommend.

:

He’s always so quick to respond and make any adjustments to the batches of videos I give him.




No comments:

Post a Comment