Saturday, December 5, 2020

Edit Any Video Or Teach You How To Edit In Imovie, Premiere Or Ae











About:

I will edit any video you like using iMovie. I've been using iMovie since I was 12. I am 19 now, and the amount of experience I've gathered across the years makes me your best choice when editing. Anything you want me to edit I will, making sure you get exactly what you want. I also have some experience using Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects. 



Please contact me before you place an order. If you have any questions or any specific requirements please feel free to let me know. 

Reviews


:

Again a great experience. He is fast and helpful. The right person to solve your video problems.

:

Very helpfull

:

Great work. Thank you.

:

Always perfectly done his job. And delivered on time.

:

He was very patient and helpfull




No comments:

Post a Comment