Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Edit Your Travel And Youtube Videos Professionally Within 24Hrs











About:

  -PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING - I'M ONLINE 24/7-

Hi, I'm Nice, a Professional Video Editor  with over 5 years of experience.



  • The importance of videos cannot be overemphasized especially in this digital age. Hence, I'll help you achieve those imaginary scenes, perfectly blend raw footage, sounds, and images  with more engaging moments that will blow your mind.




Still wondering if I can pull it off?


Yes, I can. Expect High Definition Cinematic and Professional Video Editing Services. Rest assured that you're at the right place and I can't wait to make you a happy and satisfied customer!



My services includes:



  • YouTube
  • Promotional Videos
  • Wedding Videos
  • Post Production
  • Video Conversion
  • Color Correction/Color Grading
  • Green screen
  • Transitions
  • Transcribe (clips to text only)
  • Slideshows
  • Trimming/Cutting
  • Joining Clip
  • Slow Motion
  • Blurs
  • Retroscoping
  • Royalty free music
  • Volume enhancing
  • Voice Over 
  • Audio Syncing and so much more.


Please note: I deliver all my videos in full HD and 4K format and at no additional cost!

Reviews


:

Excellent Service

:

Great and easy to work with also extremely creative

:

I got exactly what I asked for in a reasonable time frame of a few days.

:

Great experience! Couldn't ask for better!

:

She's great.




No comments:

Post a Comment