Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Be Your Professional Video Editor











About:

**CONTACT ME TO GET FREE SAMPLES before placing the order**

Hi! I provide professional video editing services. I can edit intros/outros, YouTube videos, gaming montages, instagram and music videos, promotional and other types of videos.

Video editing is quite complex so i would appreciate if you could contact first so we may discuss.

Delivery within 24 hours possible if required by the client.



What i offer :-  

  • Slow motion
  • Subtitles
  • Gaming montages
  • cropping and joining videos
  • promotional editing services
  • sound syncing
  • special effects and transitions
  • Green screen work
  • YouTube Videos

  • Color Correction
  • Add copyright free music 
And many more services as required by the client.

Satisfaction guaranteed or else would revise until client is satisfied.

I'm online 24/7.

Thank You! 

RuDy

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great experience did awesome work thank you again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your kind response. Looking forward to working on your future edits.

Seller's Response:

great delivery very creative and good with instructions

Seller's Response:

Thank you! would love to work on your future edits. looking forward to working with you again.

:

Second job with Rudy. I needed to add a floating photograph and 2 captions to a video. He delivered my video by the agreed upon time. I had a revision request, and he took the time to take care of those feedback points. I am happy with the final product and will definitely look to hire the man for any other video editing gigs that I may have in the future. I would definitely recommend him!




No comments:

Post a Comment