Friday, December 25, 2020

Professional Video Editing For You











About:

Welcome to my Video Editing gig!!

I will professionally edit any type of video by using Adobe Premier Pro and Adobe After Effects.

Editing your vision is my passion. I treat every project as new and exciting challenge. Firstly, I will listen to all your requirements that you want to attain and then, I will edit your video that perfectly suits on your requirements.

This is a complex process, so please take a minute to give me a quick description of what you want to make sure I can do what you need. 

Contact me if your file is above 2GB.

Types of videos I will edit for you includes

  • Short video ads
  • Wedding 
  • Real estate 
  • Short 2-5 minutes highlighted videos
  • Slideshows
  • Social media 
  • Birthday wishes
  • Different events
  • Interview and cooperate 
  • Promo 

Things I required from you               

  • Video clips that you want me to edit
  • Background music (If you don’t have any, I will arrange it by myself)
  • The concept you want me to put in your project.

What will you get?

  • Unlimited free revisions, until your satisfaction
  • Flexible work
  • Friendly communication & quick response

Reviews


Seller's Response:

this seller is extremely professional, great communication fluent English, very quick delivery and so talent and so creative with good ideas how to promote my business

Seller's Response:

What can I say about Arigross? Great communication, clear ideas about the video and super rewarding. I hope to have him on my list of repeat customers. Thank you so much for ordering,

Seller's Response:

She was very hospitable, did exactly as she said she would.

Seller's Response:

Lilfarm is simply an amazing client on Fiverr. Thank you so much for ordering.

:

She is not really clear and put your request aside for other projects.




No comments:

Post a Comment