Friday, December 4, 2020

Professional Video Editing And Motion Graphics











About:



Here's My Portfolio Link.



https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5R8hEaqTxISprDdup92fhg/videos?





So are you Looking for Video and Motion Graphic Services?



You are in the right place.



  • I will give you the work with 100% Satisfaction.
  • 100% Guaranteed Work. 



I am available here to provide you the Post editing Services and Motion Graphics.



I am Khan, I have 4 Years of Experience Of Post Production.

I will give you the quality work.





What I am providing here....?



  • Video Editing.
  • Post Production Editing.
  • Music.
  • For Youtube.
  • Motion Graphics.
  • Green Screen Remove
  • Any Type of Post Editing.



and Much More.



So kindly First Inbox me About your Project or work.



If you have any Question Feel Easy to contact.

Regards 



Ar Khan ( Ammar Raza Khan )



#VideoEditing #PostEditing #Commercial #MotionGraphics #PremiumPro #Video Editor

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing communication. This is one of my most favorite experiences here on fiverr. My video looks great, background music on point.

:

Was patient and accommodating although we had to guide them a lot but I think they are value for money ... Ammar was a good guy to work with thanks!

:

Great seller, happy to accommodate my requests to the last degree. Very pleasant fellow who loves his work. Highly recommended.

:

Ammar did a great job editing a ad video for me. I just gave him the video and he took care of everything, especially the graphic story telling using awesome animations.

:

Clear instructions. Good Buyer




No comments:

Post a Comment