Saturday, December 19, 2020

Make You A Professional Quality Fragmovie











About:

Final video will be rendered in 4K [2160p].



◦My goal is to create fragmovies that adds more than the game offers.



With each challenging project I always find and learn new techniques and that's why this gig only offers one package , to provide captivating high effort fragmovies and with that , to challenge myself.

Feel free to message me all your wishes , the more you're passionate about it the more I'll be as well.



◦ The song is the most important part before editing the fragmovie as it sets the pace and look of the final edit



Message me so we can discuss in depth what works best for you. (And if you want more than 3 highlights edited)



Each sound effect will be added manually for each scene to create a better audio experience.

Reviews


:

It was a great ride.

:

Excellent on all fronts! Delivered a work of art!

:

I always will recommend to work with justatiramisu, you will receive an amazing piece of work. Thank you!

:

really great work + great guy

:

Awesome work, can always trust this guy to get the job done right!




No comments:

Post a Comment