Friday, December 18, 2020

Amazing And Professional Video Editing











About:

If you are looking for edits for your video's that you can't do yourself then you are in the right place! I have been working with many different clients for years so if you are looking at editing for your Music Video, YouTube Video's etc then I can help you out! 



I not only, love that tedious and time consuming edit, but I'm good at it. I make sure to contact you with updates and clarifications so you don't end up with a bad end product. 



Each project is different; talking the details before we start will help to achieve better results!



I can help with:



  • Professional video editing
  • Wedding & Birthday titles.
  • Short Video Ads 
  • GoPro footage editing
  • Short clips, music videos

Reviews


:

From my experience, he is the most creative in the game and I have worked with many that work with the biggest brands in the world. Richard by far exceeds anything that you could try to come up with as he will take your ideas from 1 to X 100 million. I felt like I was waiting to get on a roller coaster with my ideas and when Richard brings his genius to the project, the roller coaster ride begins.. TOP OF THE GAME!!!

:

I work with the top in the game and I have never worked with anyone that is more creative, innovative and dope!! I would say that his game is far beyond what you would expect in any video editing projects. So dope!!!

:

Richard did a very good job turning my random videos into something cohesive. I had some issues uploading my files, which is more of a Fiverr issue than his. All things considered, I am happy with the final video.

:

JUST HIRE THIS MAN! He is amazing and so fast! Will be hiring him for all my video going forward. :)

:

He was fast, professional, and worked with me the whole time to make surer it was exactly what I wanted




No comments:

Post a Comment