Saturday, December 19, 2020

Edit Your Fortnite Montage On Adobe After Effects











About:

send me your best Fortnite clips and a song that you want me to use and i will edit you a montage in 72 hours or less. I edit my videos on Adobe After Effects.(every clip needs to have at least 5 seconds before the kill and after it)

The neon text effects is ONLY for the Premium Montage package!

Reviews


:

This is my second time working with Aloneliya33 and he continues to AMAZE me! I had left out a vital part of what I needed from this montage by mistake, but he was more than happy to provide a free revision and somehow had the revision done in just two hours. By far the best Fortnite editor on Fiverr!!

:

bro this was fire asf

:

This is the person to go to trust me

:

Very Clean edit liked it alot

:

AMAZING WORK !!! DEFF GONNA BE DOING BUSINESS IN THE FUTURE




No comments:

Post a Comment