Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Edit Your Video With Cinematic Touchup











About:

Thank you for choosing my gig.



I'm a Professional Post Production artist. and it's starting from just $5 Exclusively on Fiverr



Services include:-



>>> VIDEO EDITING<<<



  • Promo and Teasers

  • Business Videos
  • Product Advertisement
  • Green Screen / Chroma Key
  • Montage Video
  • Color Correction
  • Animated  Titles and Text
  • Intro Logo Animation
  • Add Watermark
  • Add Subtitles / Captions
  • Slow Motion, Fast Motion
  • Add Call-Outs / Arrows / Shapes with Text / Sketch-Motions
  • Zoom In / Zoom Out 
  • Professional Transitions
  • Add Blur / Pixelate / Spotlight / Highlight
  • Increase / Decrease Opacity / Transparency
  • Resize Video Dimensions
  • Position / Rotate / Move on Axis
  • Remove Similar Colors, Hue or Desaturate / Desaturate






>>> AUDIO SERVICES <<<



  • Noise Removal
  • Audio Enhancement
  • Volume Up / Down
  • Add Voice-Over
  • Cut or Join Different Audio Sections
  • Audio Sync
  • Royalty-Free Background Music 
  • Fade In / Out - Audio / Music


Note:
Please contact me before placing your order.
If you require any specific task which is NOT on this list above, write me a message. Probably I can help you, but I would like to discuss it first. I reply quickly.



Feel Free to Contact me I'm available 24/7

Reviews


Seller's Response:

EXCELLENT WORK!!!

:

Cleared all my queries on time which helped me to deliver order in time. It was nice working with you.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment