Sunday, December 27, 2020

Provide Expert Video Editing Or Post Production Work











About:

* * KINDLY CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU ORDER * *



My greatest strength is my love for video editing and that I'm a good worker. Former clients of mine give me really good reviews what is the best recommendation for my future workWorking to a deadline without compromising on quality is one of my qualities I regard as the biggest strength I have. I also have a keen interest in the telling of a story and how it should be put across to the public. 





I am offering



Trimming

Storytelling

Multi-Camera Editing

Amazing fancy transitions

Gorgeous titles

Subtitles

Graphics

Stabilization

Lower Thirds

Color Correction and much more!





The Process:



  • Message Me – we will discuss your project and work out the best way forward
  • Provide Footage – When you are agree to proceed I will arrange the best way for you to provide your footage to me 
  • Video Creation – I’ll edit your footage into a video you will love
  • Delivery – I’ll deliver your video to you in the format of your choice
  • Revisions and fast delivery are always GUARANTEED!



 I always work for the client's satisfaction and of course no compromise with quality. 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amaaaaaazing this guy is a great man in the clutch

Seller's Response:

Excellent! I needed video editing done quickly in a pinch for my website client. Seller was a lifesaver - perfect communication, high quality work, VERY pleased and will most definitely hire again!

:

So easy to work with to get project just right!

:

Thank you sir :)

:

Does a great job in working with you to get the job just right.




No comments:

Post a Comment