Saturday, December 26, 2020

Video Editing, Post Production, Manipulation And Motion Graphics











About:

Hi, Welcome to my Gig. 



I’m 8 years experienced professional video editor and Graphics Designer, I've edited drone footage, commercials, social media videos, events, webinars, vlogs, interviews, presentations, tutorials, product reviews, music clips, testimonials, talk shows, Multi camera shows, Cooking videos, Beauty videos and many more.





My service includes:



    Cutting/Cropping

   Transitions

   Color Correction/Grading

   Titles/Subtitles

   Intro & Outro Animations

   Motion Graphics

   Free Royalty Music

   Video & Sound Effects

   Green Screen Editing

   Reducing Background Noise

   Stabilization

   Enhancing Quality

   Template Editing

   Lower Thirds





i can Provide Final file in any format like:



  • Mp4
  • Wmv
  • Avi
  • Mov
  • Targa (for animation)
  • MPEG
  • Mxf 



  • I can output and render in any file format you would like me to Keeping the highest possible quality at no extra cost, even 4K 



Contact me to get custom quotes for you project. 



Note: in $5 you can get simple video editing services for 5 minutes video running time. 



Thanks.

Reviews


:

It was a pleasure to work with Laraibasif, I took to liberty to reach out to her a couple weeks prior to build a rapport, and ensure she was capable, experienced and willing to take on my project. Every message was responded to quickly, and when additions were needed she promptly made corrections in a timely manner. I look forward to doing other projects with her in the future. Check out my channel, Link below. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcdWAzMIhL2pJ9O-3RoE6tA?sub_confirmation=1 Thank you Laraibasif!

:

This turned out exactly how I was hoping. It look a couple of back and forth conversations because it was hard for me to describe what I wanted until I saw the finished product but Lara was responsive and awesome to work with. I can't wait to show my husband his custom made birthday video! Thank you thank you, thank you!

:

Super fast turnaround, and stellar communication. My first experience with fiverr was a success. Would I buy from this creator in the future? That's a resounding "YES!"

:

I had an amazing time working with Laraibasif. She’s very talented creative and very patient she took my vision to a whole different level and made it so easy for me. Her communication skills are very professional. She has a great sense of humor. I will definitely be working with her in a future and I highly recommend her

:

Had an amazing time working with Laraibasif. Her professionalism, her personality, and her passion for video editing is on the next level. She’s extremely detail oriented and a delight to work with. I highly recommend her. I’ll be definitely working with her again in the future




No comments:

Post a Comment