Saturday, December 12, 2020

Youtube Video Editing In 5 Hours











About:

I will professionally do youtube video editing for Events, Corporate Video, Photo Slideshows, Small Business Video, Film,Social media,Documentary, vlogs, youtube game trailers, advertisements.



My Services includes:

1- Jump Cuts - To cut the extra video frames effectively enough so that viewer doesn't get bore

or memorizing the script and similar things



2- Smooth Transitions - To go from one scene to the second scene there will be smooth transitions so that shot will look smooth without any hard cuts



3- Motion Graphics and VFX -provide video the look according to the concept



4- Color Grading - To provide video the look according to the environment



5- Normal Cuts - Cut the parts out which are not related or important such as, breathing, or coughing



6- Audio Cleaning - Increasing/Decreasing Volume and Cleaning Audio by removing Background Noises



7- Adding Texts and Titles -To add texts and titles (transitions to add texts can also be discussed) 



PLEASE Contact me BEFORE purchase to avoid cancellation. Thank you.

I'm online 24/7.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great communication and amazing editor

Seller's Response:

thanks so much...i appreciate

Seller's Response:

The seller does very high-quality work in a quick amount of time. I needed more revisions and felt that the seller was more concerned with faster delivery instead of my attention to detail, so I had to finish some edits on my own but overall would highly recommend.

Seller's Response:

thank you so much

:

I will never buy from this seller again!




No comments:

Post a Comment