Monday, December 28, 2020

Create A Video Or Photo In Indonesia











About:

I can take aerial video footage of a town or place in Indonesia. City, landmark buildings, mosques and beautiful nature. I don't fly in restricted area. Also I can take beautiful footage from the mountain around east java, but it takes an extra days and charge. Because I need transportation and I need open the tent on mountain.



Reviews


:

Working with Mr. Deny has been a very pleasant experience. Fast and easy communication. He is very skillfull and experienced and overfullfilled our expectations. His Video edits, photos and drone footage was remarkable and we are happy to hire him. I would definitely recommend him to others, we will continue to work with him in the future.

:

Honestly a Very professional seller ... I highly recommend him in any job ... It was beyond what I have expected thanks again

:

Great communication with seller and job very well done. Highly recommend him!!

:

More than a pleasure to work together. Amazing work and a true artist. Definitely recommend!

:

Excellent. Will hire again soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment