Thursday, December 24, 2020

Edit Your Workout Video Plus Free Bonus











About:

Hi Welcome, I'm AYMANE.
Are you looking for a workout video editing service in 1 day?
You came to the right place!




The service includes : 
  • Advanced visual and sound effects.

  • Color corrections.
  • Amazing fancy smooth custom transitions.
  • Gorgeous title effects.
  • Shake removal.
  • Cutting & adding music in the right timing.
  • Audio sync. 
  • Subtitles (optional).
  • Animation (optional).
and many more! 








I Can provide your videos in Any Format you want without any extra charges.
I use Latest versions of adobe after effects and adobe premiere pro


+ free bonus before 06/09


***Contact me before ordering if you have a specific set of requirements!***

I'll be happy to help you.

Thank You!!!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I asked for a 60 second video and it was 31 seconds, it was good and went with the music. I just feel like it could have gone longer and showcased more of my footage. I didn't have time to get those changes made though and that was my fault because I left it too late to submit the order. Overall good work.

:

Hi chelseahudso153, thank you for the wonderful review! We would like to extend to you our most sincere apologies regarding the recent misunderstanding issues with your order. It was an uncommon instance. Thanks, and have a great day. AYMAN BENKOUASSE(owner)

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment