Sunday, December 13, 2020

Make Your Video Into Asthetic Movie











About:

Tired of insensible transitions and misused background musics spilling all over the market?

Dislike those ready-made templates and intros on youtube, vimeo and so on? 

Believe that YOUR FOOTAGES have their own language to communicate? 

I'm here offering my service.



WHY ME?

I'm a practical dreamer, with 7 years of experience in all forms of video production and editing. 

Therefore I'm extremely fast yet always make rooms for experimenting. 

I'm also very good at choosing the best moment and best (free, if you will) music that can personalize your video.



WHAT I OFFER?

_?_


- Short Documentary

- Wedding/Birthday/Travel/Event Wrap Video
  • - Promotions

  • - Music videos

  •  

    _I work with_ 

    - All HD footages

    -
    Green screen 

    - Color Correction and Grading

    - Export any file format 



    _Software_ 

    Premiere Pro - After Effect - Audition 

     

    WORKFLOW

    1. Contact me via inbox and we discuss your project in details.

    2. Provide me your footage/images/assets via Dropbox/Google Drive.

    3. I proceed to work my magic.

    4. I send you the polished video for any revision/correction. 

    Ask me anything

    Best.

    Khanartumentary

    Reviews


    : : : : :


    No comments:

    Post a Comment