Friday, February 21, 2020

Professional Video Editing For You











About:

*PLEASE CONTACT ME  BEFORE ORDERING*



I'm Rudro , I  wil provide you with fast, reliable services with affordable price. 





How to get in touch : 



  • Message Me –  we will discuss briefly about your project and work it out in the best way possible. 



  • Provide me with the footage – When you are happy to proceed , provide me with your footage.


  • Video Creation – When the process takes place, I’ll edit your footage into a video you will admire, adding any add ons required such as - graphics or animations, SFX, or colour grade.


  • Review – I’ll review your video and make any necessary revisions needed. 


  • Delivery – I’ll deliver your video to you in any format of your choice.


I do professional video editing and post production on short clips, music videos, films , promotions, commercials, intros, VFX, Green screen cleaning and etc. 



I am passionate about my work and I assure you I will get it done with absolute grace. 



Important: Since video editing is kinda complicated, please contact me with your description of what you want, I'm available 24/7 , I'll get back to you asap and we can get started right away!



Thanks! :) 

Reviews


:

Really fast delivery and gave us exactly what we asked for.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment