Friday, February 21, 2020

Create And Edit Your Dropship Short Ad Video











About:

MAIN COMMERCIAL POINT:

Effective combination of video image, product image, tag texts, transitions, effects, company logo...


If You have some example - how you want to be simular - send me.





The basic package for short ad video including:


- Video images (adequate and adaptive for your product) - I will find video adequate Images

- Product video or photo images - Your Product images

- Commercial TAG TEXT for your product - YOur TAG TEXT 



For more than basic package:



-effective visual effects
-Motion graphics
-visual transitions

I need to find Product Images

I need to give Idea for TAG TEXT



Contact me.




BEFORE ORDER, please contact me, and explain your basic idea. Then I can find adequate product images and give effective TAG TEXT ideas.



Reviews


:

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Amazing customer support and awesome timing! Buy your ad from here you won’t regret it!!

:

Thank you for everything you do. Amazing Job

:

amazing job

:

great job as predicted

:

Always amazing !!! use them ASAP you will love it.




No comments:

Post a Comment