Monday, March 2, 2020

Edit Your Gaming Montage Professionally











About:

What will I be doing?

I will be making you an amazing gaming montage that will amaze your audience! These are perfect for YouTube or any social media! I have had many years of experience working with After Effects and Sony Vegas Pro so I know what I am doing.



I know how to make the perfect montage for you! No overused effects, perfect audio/video sync, smooth transitions, motion tracking and MORE!



Here you can watch some of my previous work:

https://www.instagram.com/editsbybalbino/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXb1412UwSXn0sw_0Pes9_w

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot

Seller's Response:

loved the work

:

This guy is quick and can edit beautifully, I love it!

:

You got so pretty beast clips! Insane bro! Hopefully i can edit for you again! (:

:

Felt like it was done quick quick while i paid 35 bucks it came out worse then the montages he has on instagram




No comments:

Post a Comment