Monday, March 2, 2020

Edit Your Video In Sony Vegas Pro











About:

Hi do you want your video edited but you can't edit it for yourself? I can do it for you! I can give you a nice looking video for maybe your youtube channel or an ad for your company. 



My experience:


I've got 4 years experience in Sony Vegas (i know the program very well) I have done alot of different projects in my career for example: Advertisements , Podcasts, Csgo montages, Vlogs, Intros, Trailers and much more.

I really like editing videos! I hope that I can edit your video on an advanced level! 



Great reviews

All my customers have been satisfied with the results! Just look at my reviews:) 



Fast editing


I'm editing the videos usually within 10 hours depends on what video. 



Every verision of Sony Vegas Pro



I have every verision of sony vegas pro 12 - 16 so it won't be a problem with opening your source files



Money back and revision guarantee

If you are not happy with the result you can either tell me what too change or you could get your money back. But that should not be a problem if you work with me.



I look forward to work with you;)



Reviews


:

He was creative and made my video engaging! Will use again!

:

second order

:

some color work in Vegas, good job, enthusiastic, good communication, would recommend

:

Good work.

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!




No comments:

Post a Comment