Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Youtube Content Video Editing











About:

 Hi Welcome to My Gig,



  • Are you looking for PROFESSIONAL You tube video editing service with tons of experience that can deliver in 24 hours?

Well, you came to the right place! 

I can help with

 Professional YouTube video editing

  •  Green screen,
  •  Vlog Editing,
  •  Music videos,
  •  Reaction,
  •  Funny,
  •  Tech,
  •  Adventure,
  •  & Any custom videos


Specifications :



  •  Audio Sync
  •  Full HD 
  •  Fast Delivery
  •  Awesome Transitions

  •  Colour Grading

  •  Text lines
  •  Text colour
  •  Adding intro
  •  Fast Motion / Slow motion
  •  Editing with music bit
  •  Adding Logos
  •  Royalty free music
  •  All Facility's you want
  • 100% satisfaction granted


I can provide video files in AVI, MP4, MOV, WEBM and more, ready to be uploaded to YouTube, Facebook, or the web



I understand that RAW video files can be very large, so if your footage is above 2 GB in size please contact me

Each job differs from the one before and this is a complex process, so please take a minute to give me a quick description of what you want to make sure I can do what you need. 



PLEASE REACH OUT TO ME BEFORE PURCHASING!!!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you a lot for your business! He is doing whatever I want and He is also doing a good job! I am planning to order every week 1 video!

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot bro :)

Seller's Response:

just perfect ! will be placing another order very soon :)

:

thank you so much

:

Great service




No comments:

Post a Comment