Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Incredible Professional Video For You











About:

- PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING - I'M ONLINE 24/7-

Hello I'm Luan, Student from Brazil.

. I have the knowledge to develop my skills. 

I'll be happy to create amazing video for you.


100% satisfaction or your money back!!! 



 I am a professional video editor and have spent years perfecting my craft. From post-production of movies to video clips, video clips, promotions and commercials, spend many hours producing high quality videos. I can use it with weddings, marketing clips, promotions, commercial anniversary clips, commercial production, multi-camera editing, green screen editing, intro and more. I can produce and render in any file format that you would like me to Maintaining the highest possible quality. Express service available through show extras, usual delivery is a few days Revisions are always included I can find and use royalty-free music for you I can provide a personal cloud folder where you can upload your files I'm using Premiere Pro CC, Sony Vegas and After Effects I'm here 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.



 So respond quickly and hope to bring YOUR vision to life on video.

Reviews


:

Quick, accommodating, friendly and willing to help. Great seller.

:

good job with some tricky aftereffects text work, patient and put in some extra time, recommend this seller

:

Good seller, strong on Sony Vegas, did some good color work as well as audio touch-ups, also able to accommodate lower versions.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment