Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Animate A High Quality Cover Art Video For Your Song











About:

Are you an independent artist who wants to have a visually attractive song cover art animation that looks professional but won't cost your monthly salary? Maybe I can help you!



I am an artist myself but I noticed there are many singers like me who want the visuals that tell a right story for their music. I made it by myself and I'm looking forward to help the others.



What do you get?

  • A professional cover art animation that represents you and the story of your song
  • You learn something new about your brand through my creativity and experience
  • Budget-friendly prices and oh - of course you've got 1 revision!


What do I need from you?
  • Describe briefly your song's story (max one/two sentence).
  • Your song file (WAV/MP3).
  • Your lyrics (So I can get more inspiration!)
  • Cover art for your song




If you need anything else hit me with a message!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment