Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Video Editing For Youtube,Wedding,Event,Travel Vlog, Etc











About:

Hello and welcome I am Laurent



Should you need my services, I assure you that your project is in good hands.

I have experience working in the industry that will benefit your video. 



Video editing is very complex Please MESSAGE ME FIRST



How to order:



1. Message me and tell me about your project

2. Provide footage and instructions

3. After analysis I will calculate an offer and communicate it to you

4. If you find the offer agreeable, we will start an order



* excellent rating


* friendly and fast communication

* easy to work with

* professional results 



I edit all kinds of videos:



  • Events
  • YouTube
  • Weddings
  • Commercials
  • Interviews
  • Slide-shows
  • Presentations 
  • and much more


My services include:



1. with trained eyes choose the best parts of your video.

2. add royalty free music

3. color correct/grade everything.

4. apply custom transitions, titles.

5. render at 1980 x 1080 or 4K resolution.

6. blur faces/objects in your video.



100% satisfaction! If you're not happy then I will not be happy and we will work together to make you happy.



I love editing and I would like to hear from you 



Kind regards,



Laurent Gansen







Reviews


:

Good value at a great price and very quick! Thanks Laurent!

:

very fast deliverance and overall a friendly person to work with. His work was well done, it saved me some time. Would recommend.

:

Video was perfectly edited. Just how i wanted it. Awesome! Will choose him again!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment