Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Professional Video Editing And Motion Vfx











About:



PLEASE CONTACT ME  BEFORE ordering


This Gig offers Editing & Color Grading Services for Your 



  • Commercial Ad
  • Marketing Video
  • Promos and Advertising
  • Music Videos
  • Social Media Content
  • Short Films
  • Testimonial & Interview
  • Drone Video
  • Travel Video
  • Green Screen
  • And any kind of videos you want


This service includes amazing transitions, Stylish Modern title effects,
Camera shake removal, Noise Reduction, cutting & adding music in the right 
timing, audio sync, reducing background Noise and anything you want


Workflow:



  • First you give me text and we discuss about your project
  • And then send me your media files
  • Now discuss about Price, Turnaround Time
  • I proceed to work my magic, adding effects as necessary to make your video stand out
  • Finally I send you the video for any revision/correction (Unlimited Revision No Extra Cost)
  • Revisions made based on feedback and then Final delivery 


I am using 



  • Final Cut Pro
  • Davinci Resolve
  • After Effects



I am 24/7 Online and I'll get back to you quickly so we can get started!

Thank you!

Reviews


:

Very professional, efficient and original work.

:

Very patient and want stop until vision specification is executed. I’ve used freelancer several times, will be returning for other projects in near future!

:

Awesome! to work with

:

He was great in every way. Always available, and ready to work! I recommend him a thousand times over!

:

Excellent ratings. A fantastic job, on time and with much patience. I will keep workign with him. Highly recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment