Monday, March 2, 2020

Professional Cinematic Video Editing For Your Travel Video











About:

Hey folks



My name is Harry and i am professional photographer, filmmaker and traveler, I have traveled more 4 continent and 48 country. 



I have worked for many companies for video editing now I am serving my service to you.



Whatever gig you choose, you will get full satisfaction or refund.



CUSTOMIZED GIG ARE AVAILABLE. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great communication. Very flexible and easy to work with. He has great sense of just what the project needs.

:

Thanks man, It is very nice, You are very nice at communicating with requirements. I liked the color grading. Its feels like film. I will surly contact you for my futures project. Thank you again.

:

Sure, looking forward to work with you again.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment