Monday, March 2, 2020

Edit Video, Film, And Commercials











About:

Hey there! 



I have professional filmmaking training from NYU with experiences in writing scripts, directing, shooting, sound designing, and editing. I have worked as a professional commercial producer at ad agency for multiple clients.



I have edited:

  • art videos
  • animations
  • interview head-talks
  • short films
  • commercials for clients including Nike and Gore-Tex (for various reasons, I cannot show my agency works here)
  • youtube videos
  • product promo videos
  • agency showreel
  • social media promos


I am happy to accommodate your requests! Let me know your vision and specs if you have any.



What you will get from me:

High-resolution videos as long as your footages have good res and clean cuts.

360p, 720p, 1080p... MP4, MOV...

I use Adobe Premiere for video editing and Audition for sound mixing.



The price listed in the gig does NOT include video shooting. Shooting will be charged and negotiated separately according to how complicated the shooting work is. And it does NOT include the platform service charge either. 



Please kindly contact me before placing your order!



Thank!

Reviews


:

Great job as always. Very precessional and dedicated to bringing your vision to life.

:

Great worker. Very professional and dedicated to getting it right!

:

Amazing work and very patient and persistent. Excellent communication and very nice!

:

brilliant job. love it

:

super dooper




No comments:

Post a Comment