Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Professional Youtube Video Editing











About:

Hi Welcome to My Gig, 

Are you looking for a Professional YouTube Video Editing service that can deliver in 24 hours or less time?
I can help with:


•Green Screen / Chroma Key
•Montage Video
•Color Gradient
•Text Animation
•Color Correction
•Add Watermark
•Split, Cut out a scene
•Join two or more clips
•Elongate at a certain portion

•Slow Motion, Fast Motion
•Zoom In / Zoom Out at specific points
•Add Various Transition Effects between two clips
•Add Blur / Pixelate / Spotlight / Highlight
•Increase / Decrease Opacity / Transparency
•Resize Video Dimensions
•Position / Rotate / Move on Axis
•Add Video on another(PIP)






•I can provide video files in any format.
 
•I'm 24/7 online.    

Reviews


:

I like how he took a look at our content for an idea of what we liked and then we also gave him input on what we wanted and liked and he followed through. Communication was well and everything was delivered on time. He did a great job

:

The service was delayed due to seller's personal reason. But the video quality is what I am looking for. Still a 5 star

:

From start to finish the seller communicated very well. I will be using this service again soon. Keep up the good work sir.

:

I highly recommend Hhmservice. He thinks on behalf of the clients, get things done quickly without complaining. I'd like to work with him again.

:

I had great experience with the seller he did every thing I asked him to do his service was good and fast and I defo going to use him again in the future




No comments:

Post a Comment