Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Professional Video Editing Within 24 Hours











About:

Welcome to my gig, my name is Awais Khan and I am a professional video editor.

I have been working as a video editor for the past 2 years and I believe that Fiverr will help me even further in polishing my craft.



MY SERVICES INCLUDE:

  •  Color Correction

  •  Merging
  •  Transitions
  •  Intros/Outros
  •  Noise Removal

  •  Stabilization
  •  Motion Graphics 
  •  Visual Effects




I will deliver it in high quality. I provide unlimited revisions so you don't have to worry about the results because I will not stop until my clients are satisfied.

I would like you to provide me a small description of exactly what you want so that we can work on the project efficiently.

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller was very, very responsive and thorough. I had about a million revision requests, and though he must have been getting sick of them, he professionally handled each one in a timely fashion. I absolutely love the final result. I'm so happy!!!!

:

I'm glad that you liked the final product. :)

:

Great result, fast delivery. Thank you for your effort!

:

Very easy to communicate with, smart and will do your job untill you are satisfied.

:

Amazing work once again.




No comments:

Post a Comment