Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Professional Video Editing For Trailer, Youtube Or Travel











About:

Please contact me before you placed the order!



You have a business and want a professional interview or corporate video edit? 

This is the Gig you are looking for !!



In this gig, I offer professional video editing for interviews, testimonials, tutorials, corporate videos and much more!



I work in an editing studio with industry-standard equipment and will be able to deliver:



- High-quality output in ANY format

- Huge collection of stock music 

- The best video editing solution for any request 



Here are my advantages:



- Great communication and researching skills

- Fast and quality delivery









Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fast to work with. Very nice. Just didn't get exactly my vision but that I know is hard as I didn't communicate more specifically what I wanted or needed. So my fault not his.

Seller's Response:

great video!!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Great job excellent work

:

Thank you, I like to work with you.




No comments:

Post a Comment