Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Professional Film And Video Editing Within 24 Hours











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING TO AVOID CANCELLATION



Does your video need that extra something that sets it apart from other businesses? I can edit your footage and make it flow properly with smart cuts and transitions, add royalty free music, Premium Legally Licensed musicBroadcast Quality Logo Intros/Outros graphics/titles, captions, and I can do color corrections too! If you need something else, just ask, I can probably do it. 



If the project requires more attention or is more complex, no problem. Explain your vision and I will edit something to your specifications or put my own spin on it, and I'll send you a custom offer. Remember, since it is your video and your vision, you should have a concrete explanation or editing script of what you want. 

My Simple 4 Step Process:



  1. Contact Me
  2. Explain your project

  3. Link your footage, logos, pictures, editing script etc (Dropbox or Google Drive preferred. Please have ALL your content ready before we start an order.)

  4. I will send custom offer. All packages listed are starting rates, and I will be able to tell you if your project meets the minimum or if it will cost more, or even a little less in some instances.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Dedicating and understanding . Will be glad to work with you again.

:

. .

:

WOW!! he really outdid himself, and made a great video! great communication, and quality work! color correction and overall video: PROFESSIONAL!!! love your work, and let's work again!!

:

Super quick and exactly what I wanted. Thanks. Will hire again!

:

Thanks Corey :)




No comments:

Post a Comment