Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Edit Your Gameplay Or Highlight











About:

I will produce a well-edited video game montage of your clips on Call of Duty, Fortnite, CS:GO, DOTA 2, R6S, PUBG.

I can edit on Sony Vegas to edit what you desire and even use Adobe After Effects for special effects if needed (scribble).



Video Editing

I can edit in any style you please as you can see in the preview I am capable of advanced techniques and have great effects, especially when it comes to creating montages. I have been editing for 3 years and have great experience when it comes to video games in general and editing themIndividual approach to each client. No patterns!

Reviews


:

Thanks. Goog jobs

:

Great jobs

:

Great jobs

:

better than expected. Did everything I asked!

:

Good jobs!




No comments:

Post a Comment